Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Christmas 2010











We had a great Christmas this year. We drove up to Utah and stayed for 11 days and had a lot of fun. The boys favorite thing they did was skiing. They went all day to a ski school at Brighton and learned how to ski. Even Sydney went to a ski school for a few hours. We also went to a movie, a pizza fun house, tried to go sledding, went out to dinner and most importantly they played with their cousins.

Santa was very kind to them this year. Blake received a remote control airplane, Dylan a Nintendo DSI XL and Syd got a princess castle along with lots of princesses to fill it. Little Carter got a pillow pet and a ride on bike. Nanny and Papa also surprised the kids with a Wii, which they love and are constantly trying to master Mario.

I lost my camera part way through the trip so I don't have as many pictures as I normally do. On to 2011 and the boys birthdays coming up!

No comments: