Friday, July 30, 2010

Summer Fun!








I can't believe that Summer is almost half over! I'm not sure who is more excited for school to start in the Fall, me or the kids! Blake will be in 3rd grade, Dylan in 1st and Syd will be in preschool 3 days a week.

We have been going to the park a lot as well as the beach. We would go to the beach more but it's hard to go with Carter especially if Brian isn't with me to help chase him. The kids love the beach so much, I think we take it for granted that it is only15 minutes away.

We are going up to Utah next week for Brian's family reunion and staying for a few weeks. We are looking forward to seeing all of our family that we miss so much!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow a third grader time flies I guess. Maybe Ill see ya when you get here next week.

Brooke said...

We all can't wait for next week!