Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas in Hawaii

We spent 10 days in Oahu and Kauai with my family for Christmas and had a blast. The kids loved the beach and spending time with their cousins who they don't get to see very often. Brian went on 3 different scuba dives and really enjoyed it. I think it might become a new hobby for him. Being pregnant, there were only a few things I couldn't do. The highlight of the trip for Brian and I was the helicopter ride we took with my Mom on Kauai, we got to see the beautiful island from a whole different vantage point.

We ate amazing food and loved going to the beach where all you had to do is raise a little flag and a pina colada was on it's way. We want to thank my parents for taking us on an awesome trip!

">

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun!!! I wish I could have come with you . . . ooh yah,I did! It was fun!