Friday, December 19, 2008

Getting Ready for Christmas




As I was preparing to make a new entry on the blog, I realized that I haven't posted since Halloween. I need to be a better blogger!

We are leaving for our Hawaiian Christmas tomorrow morning. We are spending 10 days with my family in Oahu and Kauai. There are lots of activities planned so it should be a lot of fun. The kids are looking forward to seeing Nanny and Papa and their cousins. Brian just finished his scuba certification for the trip so hopefully he will have fun on the dives that are planned.

We had a special visitor this year from Santa to make sure that the kids were on their best behaviors. A special elf named Christopher. Christopher was pretty sneaky and was found hiding in a different spot every morning. It was amazing to see how much better behaved the kids would be if you mentioned that Christopher was watching! I think he will be joining us again next year!

Santa came early this year and the kids had a great Christmas. I was so wrapped up in operating the video camera that I forgot to take pictures. Blake was happy with his Star Wars Legos, Dylan his Star Wars action figures and Sydney loved her little baby doll that can go on the potty. We also had fun decorating sugar cookies.

1 comment:

Richelle said...

I'm really impressed that you made an update to your blog!! Christmas was a blast, and my kids are already asking when we're going to see your kids again!