The boys have just started the baseball season. Unfortunately for them, it has been raining a lot. Blake has had his first two games canceled. Dylan played his first this weekend and he did great.
Sydney still loves preschool. Everyday she wakes up and asks if she can go to preschool. She loves to do all the things at preschool that Mommy usually says no to, ie- painting, playdough, anything messy.
Carter is 11 months now. I can't believe that he is almost 1. He is still a great baby and puts up with all of the things his siblings do to him. I think he will be a late walker, he has no desire to even practice.
Brian just got released from being the Ward Mission Leader for 2 1/2 years. Today was his first Sunday without any meetings and he didn't know what to do with all of his time waiting for 1 o'clock church.

1 comment:
Would you please tell your kids they aren't allowed to grow up anymore! I can't believe Carter is almost 1 either...he looks so different with those cute teeth! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment