I took Carter to get his 6 month pics today and I was pleased with how cute they all turned out! I guess it is easy when you have a super happy and cute baby!
CUTE!!! Carter is getting so big! He looks a little like Dylan now & he has the cuttest smile!
I don't know if I've told you that I have a blog. It's private, so ask my mom about it- but I am pretty sure we've added you as a viewer(but even I haven't been added as a viewer- I have to use my mom's account to post. Love, Brooke
2 comments:
He certainly is SUPER cute! They turned out AWESOME!
CUTE!!! Carter is getting so big! He looks a little like Dylan now & he has the cuttest smile!
I don't know if I've told you that I have a blog. It's private, so ask my mom about it- but I am pretty sure we've added you as a viewer(but even I haven't been added as a viewer- I have to use my mom's account to post.
Love, Brooke
Post a Comment