Monday, August 31, 2009

Carter just turned 5 months old!






Carter is already 5 months old, I can't believe it! He is still a great baby, he is sleeping 11-12 hours a night and has two naps a day, I am lucky that he is such a wonderful baby. The kids still love him so much, we are all in love with him! The kids start school next week and they are all super excited! Sydney will be starting preschool twice a week and she will also be doing a ballet class once a week. Dylan is excited to be a big Kindergartner. He recently started soccer and is really enjoying it. Blake is going to be in 2nd grade and is anxious to see who is teacher is going to be and if any of his friends will be in his class.

2 comments:

Tommy + Monica said...

5 months already? Wow! And I can't believe that Sydney is going to start preschool! Your kids grow so much faster since we don't get to see them all the time! We miss you guys! Tell the kids hi for us! We got 2 new puppies! I will post pics on here soon, but there are a couple pics on my facebook!

Richelle said...

Finally...an update! Way to Go!!!! I can't believe Carter sleeps that much-- you are SOOOOOO lucky!! Tell the kids HI from us, and good luck with all of the school & sports!