Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sydney's 3 years pics






Today I took Sydney to get her pictures done. She was such a little trooper and was so good for the photographer. I haven't gotten pictures done for Sydney since she turned 1 so I am glad that I finally got around to doing it before the baby comes. With Blake I got pictures done every 3 months of his life for the first year and then every 6 months until he was 4. I'm sure one day the other kids will point out all the things I did for Blake and not them!!!

I have 12 days left until the baby comes and I am counting down the days! We are all excited to meet our little boy!

1 comment:

Tommy + Monica said...

Sydney is SO cute! We sure do miss you guys and we are so excited to meet your new little guy as well! We love you guys!