Monday, September 22, 2008

Baby #4 is baking in the Oven!

For those who don't already know, we are expecting #4! The baby is due 4/5/09 so I am 12 weeks along. The kids are very excited that they are going to have a little baby brother or sister. They have two new cousins that are 6 weeks old and they love to hold them, so they are getting lots of practice. I have been feeling great despite waking up starving at 3 am and having to eat something! Brian always tells people that I swell up like a puffer fish when I'm pregnant and I think that statement will hold true again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrates! you need to come down to utah right after that baby is born. so that we can see it.

Mikayla

Jamie said...

Congrats! How exciting for you guys! I need to make it to a reunion one of these days so I can see your cute kids in person. I'm glad you guys are liking California... I hope you feel well throughout the pregnancy!

Jamie Hunsaker

Anonymous said...

I am very excited about the new baby to see grandchild #8. I hope it is a little girl. Little pink dresses are so fun to buy but so are little blue jeans for boys.

I hope you are feeling well,

Love Mom