Saturday, July 12, 2008

Summer Fun






Blake has been busy going to summer camp these past few weeks. He is really enjoying meeting new friends and he went to Wild Rivers this week and next week he gets to go to San Diego Wild Animal Park.

Dylan started a little play class twice a week that he goes to with his cousin Tavia. It lasts 10 weeks and they have a lot of fun activities planned for the kids.

Sydney has been spending a lot of time with Mommy while the boys are at their activities. The other day she was in the backyard and I heard her say "Look a bee is on the flower." Then I heard screaming and she came in yelling "The bee hurt me!" The little cutie got stung, so I made sure to have a talk about how we only look at bees, we don't touch them!

Here are a few pics from our day today. We went to Red Robbins for lunch and then to a park.

2 comments:

Richelle said...

I was so looking forward to a picture of Syd's swollen finger! Sounds like the boys are keeping busy and having a fun time. Check my blog...I posted on Switzerland :-)

Anonymous said...

So cute! It sounds like Syd has grown up so much! It also sounds like Black is having a fun time, and dylan must be having fun with Tavia.

Mikayla