Saturday, June 28, 2008






After much convincing from my niece and sister, I am going to try to start blogging. We'll see how this goes....


I just got back from a wonderful trip to Europe with my Mother, sister and 2 sis-in-laws. We went to Italy, Switzerland, France and England. We had lots of great laughs, a few communication problems with the locals and a crazy tour guide who yelled at us! It was a blast! The hardest part was being away from Brian and the kids for 2 1/2 weeks, I was so excited to see them when I got home.


I took over 750 photos. The first picture is my sis-in-law Monica and I on a gondola ride in Venice. Venice was one of my favorite places we went, it was so beautiful. The next picture is all of us in Switzerland at a Folklore party eating fondue. The entertainment was great, they had a guy doing a musical number with a broom and a saw! The third picture is all of us at the Palace of Versailles outside of Paris in the gardens. The next picture is Richelle and I at Wicked in London, I loved it. The last pic is Richelle, me and my Mom at Windsor castle with one of the guards. Gotta love the hat!

2 comments:

Richelle said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Way cute...I think you took all of the cute pictures. I'm waiting for your CD before I post anything on my blog! I can't believe we've already been home for a week...that's crazy! Cute pictures of the kids...I'm trying to think of how to type the french "uhhhh" sound, but you'll just have to imagine that I said it!

The Fergie's said...

Hey Stacy, thanks for letting me snoop around your blog! Your trip looks amazing, I have never traveled anywhere so I am ultra jealous! Let's try to get together this week sometime...